If you have any questions please contact Madeleine Orchard, the Trust's Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadlines for receipt of applications are: 15th January (for Spring meeting) 1st May (for our Summer meeting) 1st September (for our Winter meeting).
If you wish to apply for a donation from the Trust would you please:
- Carefully check the list of policy guidelines to make sure that your organisation fits our criteria for consideration.
- If your organisation appears to meet our criteria, please complete and return:
- 9 copies of the relevant questionnaire
- 9 full copies of your most recent audited or independently examined accounts
- 9 copies of any other information which you feel might be relevant to your application e.g. newsletters, re-homing statistics etc.
Please do not send originals as these cannot be returned to you.
- Applications in writing only to:
Mrs Madeleine Orchard
Jean Sainsbury Animal Welfare Trust
Please send your papers by 1st or 2nd class post (with proof of posting if you wish). Please DO NOT send by any form of delivery that requires a signature as the office is not manned every day.
What Happens Next?
On receipt of your completed application, the Administrator will process your papers for circulation to the Trustees for consideration. Please be aware that the Trust receives a large number of applications for its limited funds.