We are now accepting applications from charities which satisfy the criteria for funding under our existing policy guidelines with the first deadline of 15th January 2021. However, pledges have not yet been reinstated and so applications for pledges will not be accepted at this time.
If you have any questions please contact the Trust’s Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadlines for receipt of applications are: 15th January (for Spring meeting) 1st May (for our Summer meeting) 1st September (for our Winter meeting).
If you wish to apply for a donation from the Trust would you please:
- Carefully check the list of policy guidelines to make sure that your organisation fits our criteria for consideration.
- If your organisation appears to meet our criteria, please follow the instructions below:
- Email the relevant Application Form to us together with the following
- With the email attach your most recent audited or independently examined accounts. Please apply to us at the time closest to your newest accounts having just been signed and confirmed by your independent examiner.
- Also with the email attach a newsletter or similar giving us info on the work of your charity.
- New Applicants Questionnaire – Click here if you have not received a previous donation from us
- Past Applicants Questionnaire – Click here if you have received a previous donation from us
- Please do not send originals as these cannot be returned to you.
- If you are unable to complete an online application form please print the relevant form below, complete it, scan a copy and email it to us together with the papers requested.
What Happens Next?
On receipt of your completed application, the Administrator will process your papers for circulation to the Trustees for consideration. Please be aware that the Trust receives a large number of applications for its limited funds.