If you have any questions please contact the Trust’s Administrator, at email@example.com
The deadlines for receipt of applications are: 15th January (for Spring meeting) 1st May (for our Summer meeting) 1st September (for our Winter meeting).
If you wish to apply for a donation from the Trust would you please:
- Carefully check the list of policy guidelines to make sure that your organisation fits our criteria for consideration.
- If your organisation appears to meet our criteria, please follow the instructions below:
- Email the relevant Application Form to us AND post 2 copies of it to us together with the following
- With the email attach your most recent audited or independently examined accounts AND post 2 copies to us. Please apply to us at the time closest to your newest accounts having just been signed and confirmed by your independent examiner.
- Also with the email attach a newsletter or similar giving us info on the work of your charity AND post 2 copies to us.
- New Applicants Questionnaire – Click here if you have not received a previous donation from us
- Past Applicants Questionnaire – Click here if you have received a previous donation from us
Please do not send originals as these cannot be returned to you.
Jean Sainsbury Animal Welfare Trust
Please send in double-sided copies of your paperwork if possible.
Please send your papers by 1st or 2nd class post (with proof of posting if you wish). Please DO NOT send by any form of delivery that requires a signature as the office is not manned every day.
What Happens Next?
On receipt of your completed application, the Administrator will process your papers for circulation to the Trustees for consideration. Please be aware that the Trust receives a large number of applications for its limited funds.