Support Us


After taking care of family and friends, would you consider leaving a gift in your Will to support animal welfare?

The Jean Sainsbury Animal Welfare Trust derives its income from the funds bequeathed to it by Jean Sainsbury, Joseph Shuman and a number of other kind and generous  benefactors. 

If you would like to remember the JSAWT in your Will and leave a legacy for the benefit of animals,  you should name the ‘Jean Sainsbury Animal Welfare Trust Registered Charity Number 326358, or any successor charity’ in your will.

We have partnered with Remember a Charity, where you can find a complete guide to making a Will and how to leave a gift to your chosen charity.

Whether you wish to make a small one-off donation or leave a lasting legacy, you can be sure that your gift will be used for the benefit of animals.


Making a Donation

If you would like to make a donation to help support our work with animal rescue and welfare charities, you can send a cheque payable to ‘The Jean Sainsbury Animal Welfare Trust’ to our office address or make a donation directly into our bank account. 

Any donations will be gratefully received. If you would like, larger donations can be recognised  on our website.

In order that we can acknowledge your donation please provide us with your name and address or email.  We do not share personal information with any other organisations and we will not send you leaflets, promotional material or any other requests for financial support.

If you have any questions concerning donations or legacies, please contact our administrator by email or in writing:


Postal Address for Cheques:

Jean Sainsbury Animal Welfare Trust
P.O.Box 469
London W14 8PJ

Bank Account Details:

Account name: Jean Sainsbury Animal Welfare
Trust Account number: 00024756
Sort Code: 40-52-40
Branch: CAF Bank Ltd


Charity Gift Aid Declaration – single donation

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.